Renew Today and Save $20!
Continue Your USRider Coverage and Never Be Left Stranded Due To Vehicle or Trailer Problems
We hope you have been enjoying your free trial USRider membership. While we hope you never experience vehicle or trailer problems, we want you to know that USRider will be there should unexpected problems occur. Whether you are towing your horse trailer or not, with USRider you are covered in any vehicle you are traveling in. There is no need for you to pay for more than one roadside assistance plan. USRider will cover all of your vehicles, as well as your horse trailers.
If you have not had the need to use our service during your trial, be assured that should the need arise, our expert team will be there to deliver white glove service and safely get you back on the road as quick as possible. Save $20 when you renew today and enjoy the peace of mind of membership which includes:
- New in-house 24/7 dispatch team staffed by experienced horse owners and enthusiasts
- New dispatch system providing streamlined call handling, service tracking and follow up
- Gold Star provider certification to prequalify providers and track performance
- 24/7 concierge service for assistance with equestrian travel needs
- Mobile app for service requests and tracking, and membership management (March 2022)
- New discount partners with more access to products and services you need
What Our Members Are Saying:
" I cannot say enough positive things about this company, and I recommend this service to anyone with a horse. Your rep was amazing and your network was fantastic. Thank you so much for saving our skin and taking care of my boy. I could not be any happier."
- M Fleurissaint, Canon City CO Nov 2021
"Everyone was extremely professional and helpful; from the women who first took my phone call to the service man who changed my tire. Both of these individuals followed up several times after the incident was reported to make sure that I knew exactly what they were doing and when my tire would be fixed. Fantastic service!"
- Elizabeth M. - South Carolina Jan 2022
Our commitment remains the safety and security of our members and their horses. Travel with peace of mind knowing that we are dedicated to the continuous improvement of our staff and systems to provide a level of roadside assistance service that is unmatched in the industry.