Horse & Club Association
As a member of a horse riding or hunt club, you need to be aware that your organization, in addition to the individual members, needs protection from third party lawsuits. The unexpected can and does happen, whether to club members, participants, or even spectators. Your club can count on USRider for the right coverage.
- Club's leased or owned premises, special events, various club functions (shows, clinics, trail rides)
- Limits of $300,000 to $1 million available
- General Liability Aggregate limits are 3 times the liability per occurrence limit
- All club members are protected if a suit arises from a club activity
- Products/completed operations included
- Fire Legal liability limit $100,000
- Medical payments $5,000
- Spectator liability included
- Volunteers covered as additional insureds
- A property package can be written for clubs owning property
- Inland Marine
- Sale of tack & goods
- Member Buyback coverage
- Directors & Officers
- Excess & Umbrella Liability (with limits up to $10 million)
NOTE: Not all coverages are available in all states.
For more information, please call 800-50-HORSE (800-504-6773) or email [email protected].